- Brick making machine
- qty10-15 automatic brick m...
- qty6-15 automatic brick ma...
- 4-25 auto brick machine
- 3-25 auto brick machine
- 4-40 vibration brick machi...
- 4-35 manual brick machine
- 4-45movable brick machine
- Fly ash brick machine
- Cement bricks machine
- Paving bricks machine
- Clay bricks machine
- Clay brick extruder
- Clay Interlocking brick ma...
- AAC block line
- AAC blocks plant
- light weight blocks(AAC bl...
- Autoclave curing unit
- Raw material process
- Batching and pouring
- Curing and cuttting
- aac block cutting machine
- autoclave for aac plant
- steam boiler
- Hydraulic brick machine
- 500T hydraulic press brick...
- 630T hydraulic press brick...
- 1100T hydraulic press bric...
- steam curing brick machine
- high pressure brick machine
- calcium silicate brick mac...
- Fly ash brick autoclave cu...
- brick machine flow chart
From two aspects, we can see the difference between the AAC block and the Cement brick machine.
First, from the processing technology, for the materials processing, AAC uses the aluminium powder as the foaming agent, so that the AAC blocks are lighter than any other kind of brick. Then the mixed slurry will be poured into the mould box for pre-curing. And mostly important, the AAC blocks have to experience of being cut into blocks after forming. So it requires special cutting machine for vertical cutting and cross cutting, usually the block size is customer-made. While for the Cement brick, the raw materials must have cement as the gel material, so it doesn’t need to be steamed and cured in the autoclave, it can be naturally dried. In the brick pressing process, the brick is directly press forming into bricks.
Second, from the usage of these two kinds of bricks, the AAC blocks are mostly used as the packing materials of high rise-building. While the cement brick can be sued as the wall brick, what’s more, cement brick can be made into different sizes and shapes.
In a word, the AAC blocks and cement brick are both very common and becoming popular in China. If you need, contact us.